Friday, July 22, 2011

Blurts

I am going to introduce very useful app for your blackberry.  It is Blurts.  Certainly it  is not a, yet another app.  Blurts is a tool that enables you to control your Blackberry through your PC.

It has very good, exciting features.  With Blurts, now, I can make a call from my laptop,  I can attend / ignore call through my laptop, send SMS, grab the screen image of the BB etc.  Now phone calls are not disturbance, when I work with my laptop.  With blue-tooth headset connected - its a fun to have conversation while your hands are at work.

Of course, it has some bugs.  Rarely, it is not getting connected easily, requires a restart of the app.  The usability of the PC interface can be improved a bit.  Otherwise, it is no nonsense app, works fine with me for the past two months.

One more important point - you need to pay for the Pro version.  Paying couple of dollars will not be a matter considering the features offered.

No comments: